<

How long does it take for an customized iMac to "Process"?

Postby wakeley6 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:38 am

My iMac has been "prossesing" for 2 and a half days... The real printer and back to school card will get here in a few hours... Even though the back to school card says it'll ship 1 day AFTER the iMac. I did upgrade to the i7 and got 2TB harddrive and 2gb video ram
wakeley6

Postby westleah36 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:43 am

My iMac has been "prossesing" for 2 and a half days... The real printer and back to school card will get here in a few hours... Even though the back to school card says it'll ship 1 day AFTER the iMac. I did upgrade to the i7 and got 2TB harddrive and 2gb video ram
I appreciate the excitement of getting an awesome machine and wanting it ASAP.

Since I ordered my custom iMac a few years ago it would be unfair of me to offer a time slot given Macs increased popularity between my purchase time frame and yours. I'd suggest you give customer service a call and ask them for the latest (in lieu of the earliest) possible ship date. I suspect since items have already shipped to you the iMac will be soon to follow..but call customer service anyway.

(My iMac purchase, printer, software, system etc. came in over a period of 3 days.)
westleah36

<

Postby eder39 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:46 am

Thank you for selecting my response. I hope your Mac arrives very soon!
eder39

Postby weorth54 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:48 am

and only paid $5,700!!
WOW what a deal!!
I hope you are rich cause you just got ripped off no matter what you paid all apple computers are insanely overpriced.

Hey while you are at it, if I slap an apple logo on my house will you buy it for $500,000 cause I'd like to pay off all my debt and get into a much bigger and nicer house and hey, if you act now I'll throw in a real iPad 2! and (when released) an iPhone 5!
weorth54

Return to iMac