<

How do I make a Windows Live Movie Maker video compatible with the iMac?

Postby wilmar67 » Wed May 25, 2011 12:10 pm

I just finished making a video for school on Windows Live Movie Maker, but it needs to be playable on an iMac (because my asshole school thought that every kid was rich enough to afford $1000 computers so we could do work at home). So I couldn't find a button that said "export" and I'm not confident enough to go searching for the right thing. But I did find a place to save to computer, but the only file type available was WMV which I know is a windows specific file type (why can't they just make these damn things compatible?). Does anyone know the steps to get to what I want?
wilmar67

Postby egbert » Wed May 25, 2011 12:13 pm

that is a video format problem. so you need a snowfox total video converter to convert your Windows Live Movie Maker video files to a video compatible with iMac.
http://www.snowfoxsoft.com/dvd-video-converter.html
egbert

<

Postby luiginw87 » Wed May 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Thares jus no wai, sorry
luiginw87

Postby jethro » Wed May 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Thares jus no wai, sorry
A real video converter, handblake is the best real video converter. You can google it. but, real video converter must be limited with something. If somebody need a really good video converter, can simply try iskysoft.You can real purchase and try here: http://iskysoft-dvd-ripper-pack-for-mac.kooksoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html
It supports all popular video formats including MP4, AVI, WMV, MPG, MPEG, MOV, TS, FLV, etc. and HD video like AVCHD(MTS/M2TS), AVCHD lite, MOD/TOD, HD WMV, HD TS, etc.
Hope it helpful for you.
jethro

Return to iMac