<

Apple iPad screen cracked for no reason...?

Postby dalton » Sun May 22, 2011 10:19 pm

I was using my iPad this morning, and there was no impact or pressure to my screen. I heard a small quiet crack noise and the next thing I knew there was a diagonal crack across the left bottom portion of my iPad screen. I've taken very good care of it up to this point, and don't understand what caused it to crack. Has anyone else experienced this with their iPad? The ipad is still completely usable, I'm just upset because it's an expensive item and I didn't physically put the damage in the screen myself. What could have caused this to happen?
dalton

Postby neason » Sun May 22, 2011 10:27 pm

I don't know, but if you take it to the store, they'll probably give you a new one. They did this for my friend's iPhone, which had the same problem. It was still usable but they got him a brand new one anyway. They always try to make their customers happy in whatever way they can.
neason

<

Postby worton38 » Sun May 22, 2011 10:33 pm

I don't know, but if you take it to the store, they'll probably give you a new one. They did this for my friend's iPhone, which had the same problem. It was still usable but they got him a brand new one anyway. They always try to make their customers happy in whatever way they can.
The exact same thing happened to me, left bottom of screen.

Perhaps a defect?
worton38

Return to iPad