<

My boyfriend never wants to do anything with me?

Postby wiccum39 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:25 pm

All he wants to do is stay in the house when he's with me, but will do out to clubs, dinner and do other stuff with his boys. My bday was 2 days ago and het got me an Ipad 3... okay that was great i loved it. But its like i beg to want to do stuff with him and he keeps calling me "UNGRATEFUL" is that unnecessary? Now today is our 1 year anniversary and he still wants to stay in the house? Like really what up with that?

And every everytime i bring it up all he can say is "i want to much" "your ungrateful" ...i mean, i appreciate what you got me but why cant we just to something simple together but you can do stuff with your boys?
wiccum39

Postby hid » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Whenever he calls you ungrateful, (which is totally an abusive thing for him to do) turn it back around on him. Tell him "No, you know what... I am extremely grateful. I love all the presents you give me. But I never asked for ANY of the material stuff. All I want is for you to just show me you care by doing some things that I want to do once in a while. I'm not asking for you to take me to a 5 star restaurant or a weekend in Cabo, I just want us to actually go do something for once. If you can't even do that for me, then you're the ungrateful one because you're taking advantage of me here. How is it fair that you can go have fun with your boys but not me?" Or something similar, but that's just what I personally would say. You need to firmly communicate WHY it bothers you as opposed to just whining and saying "but I wanna go out!!" I've found that boys are less likely to listen if they just think you are complaining.

Honestly, if he doesnt even acknowledge that you have needs/wants in this relationship too then really ask yourself, well what kind of guy is he and is it worth staying in the relationship. Plenty of guys (in my experience) would be VERY proud to take you out in public, because it's their way of showing off what a beautiful girl he's with.

Hope I helped!
hid

<

Postby brentley9 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:32 pm

You and your boyfriend need to part company, unless this is the way
you want to live the rest of your life. Partnership means doing things
together and not just "stay in the house". Sounds like he's up to
something to me. Of coruse you want to do dinner and other things
outside the home. He sucks. Time to break it up asap.
brentley9

Postby fiske100 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:40 pm

You and your boyfriend need to part company, unless this is the way
you want to live the rest of your life. Partnership means doing things
together and not just "stay in the house". Sounds like he's up to
something to me. Of coruse you want to do dinner and other things
outside the home. He sucks. Time to break it up asap.
don't worry about that, seduce him a bit ;-D and he is a really nice person that he thinks like that....really.
fiske100

Postby borden41 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Yeah my gf wants to do stuff but I would rather play call of duty mw3
borden41

Postby caddaric94 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:49 pm

People express and feel love different ways.
I recommend reading the book, "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman. It will help any relationship tremendously.
He may be the type where "gift giving" is his #1 love language, which means he doesn't have to go anywhere or do anything because giving "things" means more to him than giving time. He doesn't understand what "quality time" means to you. To him, you seem ungrateful at the awesome display of love he just gave you.
You might be the type where "quality time" or "acts of service" is your #1 love language. (This is me. I would rather spend 5 hours with someone, talking, playing, working, than receive some "thing".)
There are two others: "physical touch" and "words of affirmation (or encouragement)."
Good Luck!
caddaric94

Postby dierck93 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:56 pm

first u impress him by love, then prepare special dinners, lunch..etc ...be honest always... talk to him for outing with pleasing manner and plan to nearest places initially. tell him that u want to spend with him in new places (here it gives a message him that u love him more than the places). i am sure that he loves u so much. never fight with him for simple reasons. save ur pocket money and give him a treat on his birthday in outdoor and give a small gift. he will be impressed and he will get so much happyness. he will cry with tears and realise his mistake. afterthat he will impress u by taking u out for sure. If he is not taking anywhere it doesnt mean that he is not loving you. probably he wants to spend every minute with u without wasting time by travelling. he wants to be relaxed with u in home. from ur message i understood that he is going with boys for outing (he cannot esacpe those becaz frinednz will make fun of him). i dont know wheather he drive bikes or not? if he doesnt know bike driving it is difficult to go by bus..etc!!!
dierck93

Return to iPad