<

Can i get a ios developer program from apple to make apps on a windows 7 computer?

Can i get a ios developer program from apple to make apps on a windows 7 computer?

Postby rangford13 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:48 pm

i want to develop a App for a iphone and ipad but i need the developer program but is there a way where i can get it on a windows 7 computer and for real???
and its just like the normal program where i can still upload it to a iphone or ipad.
rangford13

Postby adalard » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:57 pm

No and no. You have to have MacOS and buy the developer kit. But the kit is totally worth the money. If you are serious about becoming an iOS developer, the cost of the kit is a bargain. If you want to develop for real, you should make apps for the Android platform.
adalard

<

Postby suzanna66 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:09 pm

No and no. You have to have MacOS and buy the developer kit. But the kit is totally worth the money. If you are serious about becoming an iOS developer, the cost of the kit is a bargain. If you want to develop for real, you should make apps for the Android platform.
No, you have to pay for the development kit and license to develop your own apps.
suzanna66

Return to iPad