<

Can I do homework on Ipad?

Postby heathclyf95 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Ok I was wondering if i could do like minor homework on the ipad. For example, look up things for book reports answers to homework, or take a test on. Im trying to find something else to use beside using my laptop all the time for everything I do. Thanks
heathclyf95

Postby odale » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Ok I was wondering if i could do like minor homework on the ipad. For example, look up things for book reports answers to homework, or take a test on. Im trying to find something else to use beside using my laptop all the time for everything I do. Thanks
Yes, you can. But it is going to me much harder than if you'd do it on PC, since there is no real keyboard. iPad is generally a toy, not a work tool.
odale

<

Postby hueil26 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Yeah you could because the iPad is basically a computer anyway. Just make sure you don't need flash for it.
hueil26

Postby bhraghad15 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:17 pm

If all your homework and tests are online, you should be fine.

You have a good web browser with the ipad, so you could do almost anything on the ipad you could do with your laptop.

You will have trouble with some online video and games, though, as the ipad doesn't support flash. Also, the ipad likely has less system resources than your laptop, so you will have difficulty running lots of apps at a time, and some pages might run more slowly than on your laptop.

Also, the ipad isn't really ideal for word processing. But if you're okay with that, you will be fine doing your homework on the ipad :)
bhraghad15

Postby meinyard » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:23 pm

yeah the ipad can to the exact same basic features that a laptop or computer can do
meinyard

Postby auhert91 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:38 pm

of course! just do it !
auhert91

Postby chepe » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:43 pm

of course! just do it !
The only problem you might have is with tests that use flash. For example, there might be a piece of video that you need to see. If it's been made using Flash, then the iPad won't (at the moment) play it.

Otherwise I'd see no problems, word processing, browsing, etc are okay.
chepe

Postby wacian33 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:48 pm

of course! just do it !
The only problem you might have is with tests that use flash. For example, there might be a piece of video that you need to see. If it's been made using Flash, then the iPad won't (at the moment) play it.

Otherwise I'd see no problems, word processing, browsing, etc are okay.
Of course
An iPad is kinda similar to a lap
And I use my Itouch to do homework sometimes so I'm preety sure you can on an ipod
wacian33

Return to iPad