<

Can an ipad directly purchase music and videos from the internet?

Postby clemmons » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:34 pm

okay! can the ipad purchase videos and music without having to use specific apps for it.like a desktop? Akin to 4shared for example. Thank you!
clemmons

Postby mortimer58 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Yes you can purchase almost anything directly from website.You have to use different browser like GoodReader or Oplayer.

It's easier to purchase on iPad than it's on any computer. People who are suggesting video converter must be living in caves because you don't need to convert video for iPad.iPad plays video in all format. Just install Oplayer.
Now you will say ,you don't want app.But even on computer ,you need to install different codec and plug ins to play video in different format. iPad app are much more convenient than codecs,plug inns on computer.
mortimer58

<

Postby trausti » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:51 pm

I believe what your talking about is converting videos for your iPad, if this is the case here is a great article for that here http://tabletpcvision.com/it-is-easy-to-convert-videos-for-ipad/ other wise you would have to use the my friend's site app made especially for the ipad
trausti

Postby yisreal » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:56 pm

I think iPad is the same as the iPhone and Ipod touch! You can purchase music and videos that you like through iTunes! I don't really think it's same as an ordinary computer wherein you could just directly purchase the video or music from your favorite site...
yisreal

Postby eochaidh » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:00 pm

i am pretty sure that to install something on your ipad/iphone etc. you need to use some programs to purchase them into your gadget. you can try purchase them here: http://ipadmediadownloads.info
eochaidh

Postby cannon4 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm

i am pretty sure that to install something on your ipad/iphone etc. you need to use some programs to purchase them into your gadget. you can try purchase them here: http://ipadmediadownloads.info
yes, surely and you can save it out
cannon4

Postby kendrik85 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Of course!!!
kendrik85

Return to iPad