<

Can an Ipad be traced?

Can an Ipad be traced?

Postby raynell8 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:38 am

Hello all My mother recently found an Ipad and is worried that it can be traced and that she will go to jail. Is it possible for her to get caught or traced. I personally think she should otherwise she's squandering perfectly good technology. I constantly tell her she is punished with fear for not returning it in the first place.
raynell8

Can an Ipad be traced?

Postby garion45 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:41 am

Well, If the owner of the iPad happens to know the MAC address of the device and the probable service provider that your thieving mother is using, then yes. Any electronic that connects to the internet can be traced with relative ease unless measures are taken. Based on all morality, I would suggest it be turned in to be returned to the proper owner.
garion45

<

Can an Ipad be traced?

Postby marx » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:52 am

of course ipad can be traced. How do think marketers are able to develop their products according to their customers interest. Why do you think apple has all the apps for the popular softwares. However, it is not that extreme as you may think it is. People all over the world do illegal stuff on their computers. Do all of them caught? Note even 0.000001 percent of them get caught? I think your mom will be safe as long as she does not hack computers.

Thumbs up me and give me points please. Need em
marx

Can an Ipad be traced?

Postby fagin17 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:01 am

There is no way it can be traced.I hope she found it and not stole it
fagin17

Return to iPad