<

Is 16 gb enough space for ipad?

Postby fateh » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:18 am

Is 16 gb enough space for ipad..or 32 will be better,,i really dont know how much space i will need for videos and music and ibooks??
fateh

Postby donnan77 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:26 am

I have the first iPad, and I got the 16gb, thinking as i have a 16gb iPhone it would be enough. I was so very wrong. Along with all the apps, music, photos and small amount of video I am constantly getting the message to delete something. You may be different, but in the long run I honestly think it is worth shelling out the extra cash for the 32gb, if not the 64.
Hope this helps.
Edit: oh an don't get iBooks. Kindle all the way. iBooks is more expensive and has a much smaller range of books available!
donnan77

<

Postby colston » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:30 am

I have the first iPad, and I got the 16gb, thinking as i have a 16gb iPhone it would be enough. I was so very wrong. Along with all the apps, music, photos and small amount of video I am constantly getting the message to delete something. You may be different, but in the long run I honestly think it is worth shelling out the extra cash for the 32gb, if not the 64.
Hope this helps.
Edit: oh an don't get iBooks. Kindle all the way. iBooks is more expensive and has a much smaller range of books available!
it actually depends on how much things you are going to purchase on your ipad:)
if you will be purchase a lot then get the 32gb.....and how much money you want to spend also matters because, the one with more gb is going to be more expensive:)
hope i helped!!
colston

Postby donatus » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:35 am

well videos take up a lot of space if you plan on putting a lot of videos on your ipad it might not be enough. then again you you're mostly going to be using it at home or at a friends house where you always have wifi then 16 is plenty because you can just stream everything.
donatus

Return to iPad