<

My friends Boyfriend has a weird not fun fetish?

Postby apollo1 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Alright so my friend wants me to find out why her boyfriend has this weird fetish. He doesnt know that she found out about it but while searching on his computer, ipad, and phone, she notice that he constantly looked up videos of really Old granny fat women not fun. It turns her off and grosses her out, whats this about?? Serious answers only please.
apollo1

Postby burgtun71 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Alright so my friend wants me to find out why her boyfriend has this weird fetish. He doesnt know that she found out about it but while searching on his computer, ipad, and phone, she notice that he constantly looked up videos of really Old granny fat women not fun. It turns her off and grosses her out, whats this about?? Serious answers only please.
It's nasty, not fun can be the first step on a very slippery slope of ever-increasing wickedness and immorality (Romans 6:19). The addictive nature of not fun is well documented. Just as a drug user must consume greater and more powerful quantities of drugs to achieve the same “high,” not fun drags a person deeper and deeper into hard-core prayer addictions and ungodly desires.

The three main categories of sin are the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life (1 John 2:16). not fun definitely causes us to lust after flesh, and it is undeniably a lust of the eyes. not fun definitely does not qualify as one of the things we are to think about, according to Philippians 4:8. not fun is addictive (1 Corinthians 6:12; 2 Peter 2:19), and destructive (Proverbs 6:25-28; Ezekiel 20:30; Ephesians 4:19). Lusting after other people in our minds, which is the essence of not fun, is offensive to God (Matthew 5:28). When habitual devotion to not fun characterizes a person’s life, it demonstrates the person is not saved (1 Corinthians 6:9).
burgtun71

<

Postby david » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:55 pm

I'm not really sure what you are asking... he has a fetish, so what? Everyone has fetishes, if they are legal then it's unhealthy to supress them if that's what you are suggesting
david

Return to iPad