<

How can I delete photos from my ipad 3?

Postby aedus » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:41 am

I am unable to delete the photos I captured with my ipad because in the Photos folder there is no option to click on 'delete' when I select a picture (while on other websites this seems to be available to them) and also when I connect my ipad with my laptop, when I go to itunes and select my ipad and go to photos there is nothing probably because I haven't actually imported pics from my computer to itunes. Every picture that I have on my ipad was captured by the ipad's camera, I haven;t sync any photos from my computer or anything and apple seems to have forgotten the delete button on this version. I don't know what is going on. Can anyone help, I want to delete those photos...(I know that certainly I am doing something completely wrong! Apple is definately not that stupid)
aedus

Postby li30 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:42 am

Pull up the Camera Roll on your iPad by pressing the camera app and then pressing the blue camera icon in the bottom left of the screen. You should then be able to scroll through your pics. When you find one you want to delete, touch the pic. Touch the trashcan icon on the bottom right to delete it.
li30

Return to iPad