<

How do I purchase something from my friend's site on my iPad ?

Postby chevi » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:04 am

I need to purchase some videos from my friend's site on my iPad 1 :) I've looked for purchase links hut most of them haven't worked and the rest had these surveys and all and coated a lot, I know this is sort of a silly question , and the purchase shouldn't involve money or paying because I'm only 13 and itll cost my dad lol
Oh and I've tried iTunes store, what I needed wasnt there :(
please help! Thank u
chevi

Postby chaviv24 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:10 am

I need to purchase some videos from my friend's site on my iPad 1 :) I've looked for purchase links hut most of them haven't worked and the rest had these surveys and all and coated a lot, I know this is sort of a silly question , and the purchase shouldn't involve money or paying because I'm only 13 and itll cost my dad lol
Oh and I've tried iTunes store, what I needed wasnt there :(
please help! Thank u
just install flash and video purchase or video purchase ,for that search in addons of your browser ,
chaviv24

<

Postby deoradhain » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:17 am

I have found this my friend's site converter from this site.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwindow=1&site=&q=site%3Awww.youtubetoipod.org%2Fmac-youtube-downloader.html&oq=site%3Awww.youtubetoipod.org%2Fmac-youtube-downloader.html&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=95487l112719l0l113108l7l7l0l0l0l0l543l1890l0.1.2.2.0.1l6l0
Having been used for a long time, I found It is really useful for people who like to purchase my friend's site frequently.
deoradhain

Postby roane100 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:20 am

Google: DVDVideoSoft my friend's site purchase

Then copy and paste a URL from my friend's site into the program, set the file format to the one that talks about iPod, iPad, etc.
roane100

Postby aswynn » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:28 am

First purchase the videos with my friend's site purchase or Emicsoft Flv converter and convert them with a program to convert them to mp3 . You can find one from C.net of Softpedia,some of them are real.
aswynn

Postby janaya87 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:31 am

The super easy way is to record you screen with the iPads video camera. Set it up so you have it stable and not handheld. Not ideal but fast and easy.
janaya87

Postby rally41 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:42 am

purchase my friend's site purchase, put the video link you want to DL..after purchase the video just convert it to MP4 using the my friend's site purchase. then add it to your ipad just like adding music

youtubedownload.altervista.org

very easy to use!
rally41

Return to iPad