<

How long does the ipad take to ship?

Postby falconer » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:10 pm

I order the apple ipad today(sunday june13). And I live in Surrey B.C. It tells me that the ipad will ship in 7-12 days. Then it says it will be at my house by July 6th. Can someone please tell me if apple usually ships and delivers that late? Do you think its possible for it to come sooner than it says? Can someone please answer me if they have ever order from Apple online? Thank You!!!

plus I'm leaving the country on July 3rd so can i change it or pick it up?
falconer

Postby hearpere69 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Yes, i have ordered from Apple, and you should be able to track the item. They usually give you a number when you buy a product, and you can track and see where it is on there website. Well, when i got my iPod this year, i ordered it on Wednesday and it came or Friday, but demand for iPad is high and it should take a little longer. BTW, i live in Australia so it may not happen in Surrey B.C.
hearpere69

<

Postby eriq32 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:41 pm

If you are lucky, it will never come. Have fun with that piece of crap if it ACTUALLY does come. Apple will deliver it whenever they want to.
eriq32

Postby hob » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Hopefully u would get it with in 10 days cause usually it don't take that long to receive it if some thing wrong doesn't come in ur way.
hob

Postby enda » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:49 pm

I ordered mine the same day, and it is now due to ship on the 28th-30th of June! I phoned Apple and they told me they have stock issues, and there's nothing I can do to speed up the shipping. I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks so I hope it arrives soon. Looks like we'll just have to wait...
enda

Return to iPad