<

Internet on Ipad2 without wifi in home?

Postby andrew64 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:21 pm

I do not have Wifi in my house. I would like to get the Ipad2 however. Is there a way to get internet on my ipad in my house without buying wifi? For example, is there a cord that i can plug into my wall and ipad (just like for a regular laptop?) Please help! Thanks:)
andrew64

Postby drummand » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:27 pm

I do not have Wifi in my house. I would like to get the Ipad2 however. Is there a way to get internet on my ipad in my house without buying wifi? For example, is there a cord that i can plug into my wall and ipad (just like for a regular laptop?) Please help! Thanks:)
if you do not want to buy wifi then you can easily buy ipad2 with 3G connectivity. you can subscribe 3G data service from either AT&T or Verizon.
drummand

<

Postby avshai47 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:40 pm

No. You can get the iPad 2 with 3G, but that costs extra for the 3G models. The 3G models start at $630 ($130 more than their wifi-only equivalent counterparts, plus a minimum $15/mo plan for 3G access.

So, really, it'd actually be cheaper to get a equivalent wifi-only iPad for $500 and a wireless router for $30-50 for basic wifi functionality. With the wireless router, your standard internet access charges should still be unchanged.

And just to clear this up, you don't buy Wifi. You pay for Internet access. A router then converts that into a wifi signal. You pay to get a router, which can be as cheap as $30-$50.

Plus, wifi is faster than 3G, and since there's no way to connect to the internet on an iPad through a wired connection (as of yet), it makes more sense to get a Wifi-only iPad than a 3G iPad because, even with the router cost factored in, you'll save money over the 3G iPad.

To sum it up... there is NO way you can connect without Wifi or 3G. And honestly, getting a router for wifi is much cheaper than 3G payment plans, plus the extra $130 hardware cost for the 3G iPad.

Since you say wifi is not an option, then you're going to have to spend $130 extra plus a minimum of $15 a month for 3G access. Or, just don't even get an iPad in the first place. You have a laptop already, and you can access the internet perfectly fine with that already, right?
avshai47

Postby goldwin98 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:43 pm

So you can select 3G IPad2
Go to amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FApple-MC775LL-Tablet-Black-NEWEST%2Fdp%2FB0017HZOQK%3Fie%3DUTF8%26qid%3D1301470147%26sr%3D8-5&tag=topfivproinf-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325
goldwin98

Re: Internet on Ipad2 without wifi in home?

Postby burtpulizzi » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:27 am

In your mind what is a GPS jammer and what can it do to help you? Only when you are in the situation that the GPS jammer is need you will understand how important and useful such kind of device is. Gaining more knowledge of the device? Just start at jammerall and then you will have access to the best GPS jammer.
burtpulizzi

Return to iPad