<

Ipad is disabled!! Help pleasee?

Postby alanson94 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm

I made the mistake of putting a password on my iPad and leaving it around for my nephew to grab, which lead to him disabling it.
It says "iPad is diabled, Connect to iTunes"
I did, and it says, "iTunes could not connect to the iPad because it is locked with a passcode. You must enter your passcode on the Ipad before it can be used with iTunes."
I tried rebooting it, holding the sleep button and home button and restarting it and what not, but when it turns on, it still says disabled.
I did it again and connected it to the computer while the little apple thing came on.
Still didn't work. Help??? PLEASE!!
alanson94

Postby mekledoodum32 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Read the linked Apple article below & try using Recovery Mode to fix this problem.

If that doesn't work, here's another link from Apple on how to unlock your iPad using restore -- which deletes all of your data (songs, photos, videos, apps, and so on). Be absolutely sure that you have backed up the content on your iPad before restoring it.
mekledoodum32

<

Postby rosiyn47 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:37 pm

Read the linked Apple article below & try using Recovery Mode to fix this problem.

If that doesn't work, here's another link from Apple on how to unlock your iPad using restore -- which deletes all of your data (songs, photos, videos, apps, and so on). Be absolutely sure that you have backed up the content on your iPad before restoring it.
the best thing to do is to either set it back to original settings or take it into the so-called "genius bar"
rosiyn47

Postby allahkoliken80 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:43 pm

go to the apple store (they will fix it for real)
allahkoliken80

Return to iPad