<

My iPad screen is Black and wont turn on?

Postby ruff » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:21 am

Hi. I recently just used my iPad, then turned it off for a couple minutes. When I came back, I tried turning it on but it wouldnt turn on! I thought it MAY be out of batteries even though the last time it had 30 percent left! I tried charging and nothing happened. I keep trying to turn it on but it wont budge~ This happened before but it wouldnt turn on for DAYS. PLEASE help!
ruff

Postby nathan » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:41 am

Hi. I recently just used my iPad, then turned it off for a couple minutes. When I came back, I tried turning it on but it wouldnt turn on! I thought it MAY be out of batteries even though the last time it had 30 percent left! I tried charging and nothing happened. I keep trying to turn it on but it wont budge~ This happened before but it wouldnt turn on for DAYS. PLEASE help!
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
nathan

<

Postby merlyn23 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:45 am

Ok this happened to me before and heres what you do.....
First plug it in to computer....then hit the screen a few times ligjtly with hand... Then click the power button a few times ans then hold it in. If this dosent work call apple
merlyn23

Postby ceard16 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:48 am

My ipod did the same thing, I called the company and it said that an app that you purchase took it over. You can send it back and they will give u a brand new one with no charge.
ceard16

Return to iPad