<

He kissed my forehead! does that mean he likes me?

Postby twein » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:14 pm

My friend is being strange. what do you think is happening?
i have a close friend and he just moved near my place for about months now. we've been friends since high school and he has a girlfriend abroad that i think he really love. I've been visiting him quite a lot in his house cause I don't have anything to do and he's bored too and since he doesn't have friends here I was the only one whom he always hang out with.

he treats me lunch, cook me food and watch movies and one time i helped him pick a gift for his girlfriend cause his girlfriend is coming back for a vacation.
but lately i noticed he's being really different. he didn't want me to go home when it's late and lets me sleep on their house. one time there was a big bottle of beer and we shared it i got tipsy and i was a bit sleepy, he made fun at me cause i looked funny and telling him random things. lol so he didnt let me go home, we were laying down the bed and playing on his ipad and watched a couple of music vids on my friend's site and he's getting really close to me, he puts his head near my head (lol i cant explain exactly whats our position but we're really close) and he touches my hair and face and he isn't like that back then and he wasnt horny or anything. and now he's going far away he said to me that he's going to miss me, he hugged me and kissed my forehead and my cheeks and held my hand. lol i was so shocked.I have known him that he is not a showy person. and then i told him that i'll miss him too cause i don't have friend i can hang out with.

I didnt care at first cause we're just friends but it's a bit strange for me now. And since he's going far away too maybe he'll just miss me that's why he's acting like that and I'll miss him too cause we've been hanging out very frequently.

so what? does he like me or I'm just thinking that he likes me? what do you think? I'm a girl by the way.
twein

Postby oengus55 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:15 pm

if a guy kisses you on the forehead then don't take it the wrong way coz it is just to show appreciation that's all on the cheeks is a hint but nothing to take seriously but when the guy does like you he would 100% go for the lips.
oengus55

<

Postby maeadam22 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:18 pm

if on lips think he might been fond of you been kissed on forehesd not meant anything but a big hug and kissing could just be as a goodbye
maeadam22

Return to iPad