<

Sharing a Netflix account?

Postby brac » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:38 pm

My son and daughter are going off to college soon and I was wondering if they can still use my family's netflix account. Is there a limit on how many devices a single Netflix account can be used on? If there is, can I simply log off on one device and use it on another? I would like to use it on 2 laptops, 2 desktops, an iPad, and 2 mobile phones. Is this a problem?
Thanks in advance?
brac

Postby karlitis » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:43 pm

My son and daughter are going off to college soon and I was wondering if they can still use my family's netflix account. Is there a limit on how many devices a single Netflix account can be used on? If there is, can I simply log off on one device and use it on another? I would like to use it on 2 laptops, 2 desktops, an iPad, and 2 mobile phones. Is this a problem?
Thanks in advance?
Yes they can. But you can only have 2 people watching a movie or show on netflix at a time on any device. Unless you wanna pay extra every month. It doesnt matter how many devices are on 1 account though aslong as only 2 people are on netflix at a time.
karlitis

<

Postby rayner46 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Not that I know of, our whole family uses one netflix account, it's like a facebook account. As long as you have the email and password you should be fine.
rayner46

Postby holt » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:58 pm

No there aren't a "limit" for sharing. As long as the master account is active, usage can be spread arbitrarily anyway.
holt

Postby proinsias43 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Well 4 me i have it on 2 bluerays, ipod touch, ipad, xbox 360, and 2 laptops. Sorry if this didnt help
proinsias43

Return to iPad