<

UPS tracking- How long does it take for the item to be "OUT FOR DELIVERY" after the "DESTINATION SCAN"?

UPS tracking- How long does it take for the item to be "OUT FOR DELIVERY" after the "DESTINATION SCAN"?

Postby balfour » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:41 pm

I have been following my Ipad 2 via the UPS tracking system. This morning (5 hours ago) the item had a "destination scan" and hasn't done anything since. I know the next step is for it to go onto the truck and come "out for delivery". How long does this usually take? If it doesn't get delivered today, it would come tomorrow, wouldn't it? I understand that they have to sort things, but I thought if it arrived early enough in the morning today it would have come out for delivery by now. By the way, I live in Canada, I don't know if the service is worse or better here than in the states. Any info is appreciated! Thanks xo
balfour

Postby arvel89 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:49 pm

It would normally take 2 or 3 working days from the destination scan to being delivered.

The time taken depends where in Canada you are.

Delivery times in Canada by UPS are the same as in the USA.

The exception being if you live in a remote part of Canada, this takes longer.
arvel89

Return to iPad