<

What is a game like Pokemon on Ipad?

Postby kenway63 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:43 am

I am in love with Pokemon and RPG type games. I just recently got the Ipad 2 and was wondering if there was any games like Pokemon on it that I could get from the app store. Im not completely interested in jailbreaking it because of the risks. If there are any suggestions on good rpg games or game slike pokemon, that would be great. Thanks!!!
kenway63

Postby norvin » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:45 am

I am in love with Pokemon and RPG type games. I just recently got the Ipad 2 and was wondering if there was any games like Pokemon on it that I could get from the app store. Im not completely interested in jailbreaking it because of the risks. If there are any suggestions on good rpg games or game slike pokemon, that would be great. Thanks!!!
Haven't played it yet, but I hear Battleheart is an excellent RPG for the iPad. That will be the first game I check out once I get my iPad! Good luck!
norvin

<

Postby silas » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:47 am

check out:

http://www.gamesontheipad.com/games/best-ipad-games/five-stars/all-ipad-games.php

you'll find all the iPad games there that are like pokemon and you can sort by the rpg genre
silas

Return to iPad