<

Which is has the most features? iPad, ViewSonic G Tablet, Asus Eee Slate EP121 or Samsung Galaxy Tab?

Which is has the most features? iPad, ViewSonic G Tablet, Asus Eee Slate EP121 or Samsung Galaxy Tab?

Postby galtem » Thu May 12, 2011 3:22 pm

The touchscreen decade... I'm getting one for my 21th birthday, which do you think is the best and has the most features?
galtem

Postby aharon58 » Thu May 12, 2011 3:25 pm

If you value Customer opinions about this , go to http://tinyurl.com/aaidemo, enter the product name or number like "Apple iPad 2" and click on "Submit" button. The system will aggregate and analyze customer reviews to calculate the reputation metrics for you and will let you read the reviews if you want to. You can also compare it to the other tablets reviewed.
aharon58

<

Postby haggiah67 » Thu May 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Hi Steven , First of all Happy Birthday !!!!!!!
I am the Owner of the IPAD (original one) , The Dell Streak 7 , the Viewsonic 7 and the Viewsonic Gpad , (Sunday I will pick up the xoom) out of all of them (so far) I like the Gtablet the best. Let me make my position very clear , pretty much everyone (except me) agrees that the Ipad is the "king of the hill" device to have. Although Im currently an "Android kind of guy" take into account the ipad DOES NOT have adobe flash and I found it VERY irritating to go on a web site and see the question mark in place of pictures or videos. The Dell streak7 is nice but lacks battery life , the viesonic 7 has good battery life but has poor internal storage memory(the hard drive fills up quickly) , Now let me explain the "Dark side" of the Gtablet , out of the box its "Slow" and "Boring" initially I was gonna return it to sears until I seen the wide variety of modifications that are available for this device.(Im a Techie kinda guy) and Since ive made the modifications (2 weeks ago) I absolutely love it! Its very fasyt and the battery life is amazing. Let me also point out that modifying the device `voids the warranty and a very good understanding on the techniques used to make the alterations (and a lot of patience) are necessary. If you decide to go this route I would highly recommend that u read (and try to understand ) as much as U can before attempting to modify this device.
haggiah67

Postby damon » Thu May 12, 2011 3:34 pm

the iPad 2 has been much awaited and looks very promising too.
If you are an apple fanboy go for it else settle for samsung galaxy tab.
In feature category samsung wins hands down but the responsive screen of iPad is great and it has a flawless interface
damon

Postby pancho76 » Thu May 12, 2011 3:41 pm

I would think now that the Motorola Xoom will take the lead. I've heard a lot of promising things about it. Out of those though, I would pick Samsung Galaxy.
pancho76

Postby farnley » Thu May 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Just buy a laptop those things are useless :(.
farnley

Return to iPad