<

Why does my ipad suddenly close applications when i am using them?

Postby amathaon » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:19 am

Press the Home button twice. This will reveal all the apps that are running in the background - probably every app you have ever used. Press and hold on one of the icons until it starts shaking. Tap on the red circle in the top left corner to Quit the app. Repeat for all the other running apps. This will release the memory and resources needed for the app that "suddenly closes" because it cannot find sufficient memory and resources to run.
amathaon

Postby darrance44 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:25 am

Try to shut down your ipad so many times , & still nothing happen then try to shut down your apps using wifi.For more help about application please contact to ArcApps ;which is the leader in application development.
darrance44

<

Postby simao38 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:32 am

Try to shut down your ipad so many times , & still nothing happen then try to shut down your apps using wifi.For more help about application please contact to ArcApps ;which is the leader in application development.
Normally this means that either the app or your device has an update. Also sometimes turning your device on and off can fix this issue.
simao38

Postby winfred » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:35 am

this happens all the time to me. it just happens . get over it. its coz its a crappy app
winfred

Return to iPad