<

Why wont my friend's site work?

Postby lewy2 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:39 pm

I own a Dell Inspiron 1525 and I was watching my subscriptions on my friend's site. I watched about maybe 5 videos and I went to click on the next video and it didn't work. The videos spot just stayed black, no time length or little circle dot thing. I went to my dads computer and it worked fine, it also worked on my iPad too. I restarted my computer and updated my Adobe Flash Player and it STILL didn't work. Now im kinda frustrated because I usually my videos right before I go to sleep and my dads computer is 2 story's below ( I live in a 3 story house ) and I don't want to walk up the stairs. No I am not lazy its just that I am usually very tired at night and I already broke my legs by doing exactly that ( watching videos on my dads computer then going to bed ) Also videos on my iPad take FOREVER to load. Is this happening to any one else? What do I have to do to fix it?
lewy2

Postby gwythyr67 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:51 pm

I own a Dell Inspiron 1525 and I was watching my subscriptions on my friend's site. I watched about maybe 5 videos and I went to click on the next video and it didn't work. The videos spot just stayed black, no time length or little circle dot thing. I went to my dads computer and it worked fine, it also worked on my iPad too. I restarted my computer and updated my Adobe Flash Player and it STILL didn't work. Now im kinda frustrated because I usually my videos right before I go to sleep and my dads computer is 2 story's below ( I live in a 3 story house ) and I don't want to walk up the stairs. No I am not lazy its just that I am usually very tired at night and I already broke my legs by doing exactly that ( watching videos on my dads computer then going to bed ) Also videos on my iPad take FOREVER to load. Is this happening to any one else? What do I have to do to fix it?
This has happened to me once. I fixed it simply by purchase the latest Java! After that i could watch videos as much as i pleased. I don't know why it stopped working all of a sudden, but if you google 'latest java purchase', purchase it and you'll probably be able to watch again!
gwythyr67

<

Postby tyreece » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:58 pm

Hon, it's happening to me too. It was happening earlier then they fixed it. I guess it's down again.
tyreece

Postby paulsen » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:05 pm

check your video card it might be loose.
paulsen

Postby murdoc47 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Nicole, Evidently Flash Player is creating troubles for you. Follow this useful Adobe tutorial :

* Run RegInOut scan for active-x, file associations and other registry errors largely behind such crashes. 
http://ibx.intel.com/directory/productpage/tabid/85/language/en-us/p-4869-reginout-pc-optimizer-reg-cleaner.aspx

* Try to uninstall the current flash player version. Read this official guide to uninstall flash plug-in: 
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

* Use official uninstaller tool to remove all flash elements from your computer.

* After completing the above task purchase flash player 9 instead of the latest version. Sometimes there are intricate browser flash conflicts and changing the versions is often helpful.

* Update your sound drivers if possible since the videos may simply crash because of the corrupted or missing drivers.

1) Open Device Manager

2) Find the sound-card device

3) Remember the name of the device

4) Uninstall it. 

5) After doing this restart your system.
murdoc47

Return to iPad