<

2003 Hyundai Sonata, How to play music off my iPhone 4?

Postby diarmaid54 » Mon Aug 16, 1982 6:51 pm

Hi,

I recently bought a 2003 Hyundai Sonata that came with a standard stereo system that consists of an AM/FM stereo with single-disc, in-dash CD slot. I really don't wanna buy an FM transmitter, I've had tons of bad experiences with cheap and expensive ones...

So is there any other way to play music off my iPhone 4? I was thinking more of an AUX coverter or smthing like that. Any ideas are welecome and thanks for your time!
diarmaid54

Postby covyll50 » Thu Nov 12, 1987 12:16 am

The way to get the best sound quality is if your car has an auxiliary input (standard 3.5 mm headphone jack with a little "aux-in" symbol near it) A good Aux cable costs all of $12. If you don't have that then your next option is a tape deck adapter. If you don't have that then your only option is the FM transmitter. Unfortunately you get what you pay for with those things and you will be hard pressed to find a good one for less than $50. Belkin makes one for $69.99 but that might be a little excessive, the best value for the cost is the iTrip: $57.49. It's universal in that it connects by aux. so you can use your phone, an ipod, and ipad or anything else with a headphone jack on it and it has a USB input to charge your device simultaneously.

Try Target...they usually have a fair selection of FM transmitters in their electronics department.
covyll50

<

Postby chinua » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:17 am

Hi,

I recently bought a 2003 Hyundai Sonata that came with a standard stereo system that consists of an AM/FM stereo with single-disc, in-dash CD slot. I really don't wanna buy an FM transmitter, I've had tons of bad experiences with cheap and expensive ones...

So is there any other way to play music off my iPhone 4? I was thinking more of an AUX coverter or smthing like that. Any ideas are welecome and thanks for your time!
chinua

Return to iPhone