<

After I restore my iphone, can I sync it with my itunes and get back my Apps,pics,music and stuff?

After I restore my iphone, can I sync it with my itunes and get back my Apps,pics,music and stuff?

Postby macewen58 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:23 am

So what will I be able to get back and what will I lose if I restore?
macewen58

Postby oratun50 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:25 am

These are some steps that we need to do for implementation-

1.Locate your iTunes music folder (can be found in Edit -> Preferences in iTunes)
2.Close iTunes
3.Backup the iTunes Music Library file and the iTunes Library file
4.Get a copy of your old computer’s iTunes Music Library file
5.Open the new iTunes Music Library file and the old iTunes Music Library file
6.Perform a Find/Replace on the old iTunes Music Library file — I used Notepad++ to do this.
1.In the old file search for the Music Folder <string> (e.g. file://localhost/C:/Documents%20and%20Se…
2.Replace with the value from the new file (e.g. file://localhost/C:/Users/layotte/Music/…
7.Save the newly created file contents into the new computer’s iTunes Music Library file.
8.Open the new computer’s iTunes Library file, put some random characters in it and save (this causes it to be corrupted).
9.Open iTunes.
iTunes now recognizes the corrupt file and rebuilds your Library with the new persistent ID from the iTunes Music Lirbary file. After that, you will be able to check the button without being prompted to Erase and Sync your data.
oratun50

<

Postby raynard59 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:31 am

You will get them all back as long as your sync it back with your itunes, that is if you backed up all your stuff there.
you will lose your music, pictures, videos, games if you restore
raynard59

Re: After I restore my iphone, can I sync it with my itunes

Postby ronald17 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:54 am

Accidentally deleted important photos and contacts from your iPhone 5? Erased all data by restoring iPhone 5 to factory settings? Don't worry. With Dr.Fone (iPhone 5), you can easily get back your lost files.

Watch Video: http://youtu.be/wUKwY2eGDLk

Dr.Fone for iPhone 5 is designed to recover contacts, messages, notes, safari bookmarks and more from your iPhone 5 directly even without backup. Besides, if you have backed up iPhone 5 with iTunes before data loss, it will also help you extract the lost from iTunes backup file of your iPhone 5.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Fone for PC

• Recover 7 types of deleted data directly from iPhone 4S/5, iPad Mini, The New iPad
• Retrieve 12 types of data directly from iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4
• Extract iTunes Backup for all iOS (supporting iOS 6) Devices, including iPhone 5/4S
• Data loss after your device is crashed, smashed, broken or lost

Dr.Fone for Mac

• Directly recover from your iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1&iPod touch 4 or iTunes backup
• For all other iOS devices, like iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod touch 5; via iTunes backup
• Recover up to 12 file types, including photos, contacts, messages, videos, notes...
• Data lost due to accidental or intentional deletion,iOS device damage or iOS crash

More Info:
http://www.total-data-recovery.com/Dr.Fone/

Recover lost files from iPhone 5 directly and iTunes backup
http://youtu.be/wUKwY2eGDLk
ronald17

Return to iPhone