<

Can I buy an iphone 4 off eBay and activate it without contract and without paying the no contract fee?

Can I buy an iphone 4 off eBay and activate it without contract and without paying the no contract fee?

Postby amhuinn13 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:58 pm

hi, i was wondering if i could buy an iphone 4 off of say, eBay or Craigslist and take it to my local at&t store and activate it without contract and without paying the large no contract fee. i do not have an existing account with at&t. I live in California if that helps at all. Thank you.
amhuinn13

Postby alva » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Must have a contract.
Just go to AT&T.com.
alva

<

Postby crom51 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 pm

yes you could better yet you dont even have to take it to the store you can pop your sim car into the iphone 4 and call att and they can update the info over the phone also you dont even have to update it if you dont have a unlimited data plan call them but if you do they dont have to know and 1 more thing a good place to buy all kinds of cool goods at police auctions you can fin anything or really cheap just google it police auctions in your neighbourhood other wise ebay and craigslist are still really good so yeah i hope i helped goo luck
crom51

Postby wakeley » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:24 pm

umm the best thing u can do is get it off ebay pay full price either jailbreak it or u can jus reply of off wifi..idk if itll work but u can try or jus get a contract with them
wakeley

Return to iPhone