<

Can't drag and drop music onto iPhone on iTunes?

Postby bonds30 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:10 am

Well I just bought a new computer. On the 2 previous computers I had, I could connect my iPhone onto the computer, and I could drag and drop music from my library onto the iPhone easily. On this new computer, I installed iTunes and everything, but it's not letting me drag and drop anything onto my iPhone. I authorised this new computer already. What do I do?
bonds30

Postby set88 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:14 am

Well I just bought a new computer. On the 2 previous computers I had, I could connect my iPhone onto the computer, and I could drag and drop music from my library onto the iPhone easily. On this new computer, I installed iTunes and everything, but it's not letting me drag and drop anything onto my iPhone. I authorised this new computer already. What do I do?
hey your problem isnt your computer the thing is with the new itunes it wont let you drag and deop for iphone unlike ipod so you will need to make a playlist and sync it but if you have bought any apps and arent on your computer they will need to be or it will ask you and delete them i had the same problem,

hope it helped :)
set88

Return to iPhone