<

Can my parents read my Iphone texts?

Postby cormack93 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:43 pm

I currently do not have an Iphone, however in a couple months I am getting the Iphone 4. Will my parents (Account holder) be able to access my OLD texts? By access I mean read them word for word, from when I had another phone NOT the iphone4. Also will they be able to read texts word for word recieved when I actually have the iphone?

Not worried about anything said, just a matter of privacy. It is doubtful that my parents would snoop like that but it is always good to know for future reference.
cormack93

Postby deortun » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Lol, I always worried about this to, the only phone company that lets you see texts is verizon, and that's limited to. See, it's illegal, the government also cares about your privacy, no matter the age. they can only see to WHO and WHEN you sent it. that's IT. Lol. But for the Iphone 4, they can purchase an app that can read all your texts, so make sue they don't put apps on there, and if they do, take it off. that's the only way they can. there is also another way, the SIM card, they make a machine that's EXPENSIVE and kinda hard to get, it's not sold everywhere, where they can take the SIM card, and see everything, even stuff that's been deleted. so your safe if they don't take your SIM card (and they can't even really get the SIM card machine, also it's LIKE IMPOSSIBLE to get the back off of an Iphone, so you don't have to worry, the SIM is like inside the phone) an make sure they don't put a app on there, other than that your good! I know right, it's a relief ! ahah
deortun

<

Postby stevenbauer » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:47 pm

they have to be using the phone in order to read your texts. that is the only way.
stevenbauer

Postby ardel58 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:52 pm

they have to be using the phone in order to read your texts. that is the only way.
nope unless there using the phone then they can read it
ardel58

Return to iPhone