<

Can I track my stolen iPhone 4?

Postby torio98 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:04 am

So, my brand new iPhone 4 was stolen recently. & I didn't know what to do, so I temporarily suspended the phone. My question is... is there any way to track the phone? I have tried up and down, researching, and everything. It seems like nothing or nobody can help me out. :/ It also makes it very difficult, because I do not have any apps installed, such as Find My iPhone. If somebody can please help me out, I would deeply appreciate it! My grandfather just recently bought this phone for my birthday. Please help us out! Also, I do have insurance on the phone. Thanks, Everyone.
torio98

Postby manolo » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:07 am

Only if you had the app installed before, otherwise its too late unfortunately.
manolo

<

Postby ffodor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:10 am

Only if you had the app installed before, otherwise its too late unfortunately.
Carriers will only try to track the phone if its involved in any kind of criminal matter, best you can do is block the sim and the imei number so whatever inconsiderate prick that stole it cant use it....

In saying that ive read an article on how google maps on iphone keeps a record of everywere youve been. Might be worth giving apple a call. Hope that helps
ffodor

Postby hototo29 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:13 am

Or turn the phone on so they can use it. Call the numbers or text that they use ask them who called them and then you got the person!! or give it to the police to handle it.
hototo29

Return to iPhone