<

Can you watch movies via Netflix on two different devices while on the same account?

Can you watch movies via Netflix on two different devices while on the same account?

Postby lindberg » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:49 am

Me and my brother want to get Netflix. We both have iphone 4 and Mac computers. I also have an iPad. So if we both sign up for one account total between us can he watch a movie on his iPhone the same time I watch a tv show on my iPad while on the sane account? Thanks for the answer!!
lindberg

Postby dunstan » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:59 am

Me and my brother want to get Netflix. We both have iphone 4 and Mac computers. I also have an iPad. So if we both sign up for one account total between us can he watch a movie on his iPhone the same time I watch a tv show on my iPad while on the sane account? Thanks for the answer!!
yes, any account can register 6 devices

BUT............. You need to rent discs if you want to be able to watch more than one device at the same time

They offer unlimited watch instant only for 7.99 A Month. They offer 1 disc at a time and unlimited watch instant for 9.99 a month

if you have a watch instant only plan or 1 disc rented out a time, only 1 of those 6 devices can be watched at a time

They offer anywhere from 1 to 8 discs out at a time. All Disc rental plans come with unlimited watch instant

6, 7 or 8 discs out at a time, you can only watch 6 devices at once because you can only register 6 devices

2-5 discs out at a time - however many discs at a time you rent out, that's how many devices can be watched at once
dunstan

<

Postby colter » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:01 am

yup :D I use it on my xbox 360 while my grandma uses it on her wii or PC
colter

Postby anwyl98 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:13 am

No you can't it will log someone off. Trust me i've tried it.
anwyl98

Postby coryell » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:17 am

Yes. I own an xbox 360, a Wii, and a computer, and they are all able to play different movies or shows simultaneously.
coryell

Postby blandford3 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:22 am

Hi, I wasn't sure so I just checked and the answer is, YES! I was able to watch 2 different movies on my PC and on my iPod at the same time.
blandford3

Return to iPhone