<

I caught my boyfriend emailing women on craigslist. Should I break up with him?

Postby wilburn » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:39 pm

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost a year...seven months now. Everything seemed to be going really well. We are getting close and spending a lot of time together. We are both in our 40's, I am 43 and he is 48.
Recently were on a short trip and he used my iPhone to access his email. He forgot to log out of his email account. I opened my browser and saw an email he recently wrote to a woman on craigslist. (To make bad matters worse...the date of his email i was really sick and he refused to come visit and was not at all concerned with my health) Obviously, he was very interested in this woman, when he concluded his online rendezvous by saying..."and like you searching again for the music of my heart. and although i have dated younger than you, i am seeking someone who will satisfy all the lyrics to Music of My Heart".
How cute and romantic, especially since he recently sent me the my friend's site video to that song "Music of my heart"
Anyways, I confronted him about it and he said that it was related to his blog or site that he is working on. He danced around topic and was very evasive and indirect about the whole thing. Needless to say...the conversation ended unresolved.
He did say that he wanted to continue our relationship.

Should I break up with him?
wilburn

Postby gabrio35 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:40 pm

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost a year...seven months now. Everything seemed to be going really well. We are getting close and spending a lot of time together. We are both in our 40's, I am 43 and he is 48.
Recently were on a short trip and he used my iPhone to access his email. He forgot to log out of his email account. I opened my browser and saw an email he recently wrote to a woman on craigslist. (To make bad matters worse...the date of his email i was really sick and he refused to come visit and was not at all concerned with my health) Obviously, he was very interested in this woman, when he concluded his online rendezvous by saying..."and like you searching again for the music of my heart. and although i have dated younger than you, i am seeking someone who will satisfy all the lyrics to Music of My Heart".
How cute and romantic, especially since he recently sent me the my friend's site video to that song "Music of my heart"
Anyways, I confronted him about it and he said that it was related to his blog or site that he is working on. He danced around topic and was very evasive and indirect about the whole thing. Needless to say...the conversation ended unresolved.
He did say that he wanted to continue our relationship.

Should I break up with him?
That sounds awful, you shouldn't put up with that. If he is misleading you about how serious he is about your relationship, then definitely dump him. He might be older than you, but he really needs to grow up and learn how to be a real man!
gabrio35

<

Postby macallen » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Yes. You should.
macallen

Return to iPhone