<

Does the white iphone 4 have problems?

Postby rashane » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:54 am

today i went to an ftc store to purchase my white iphone 4 through att. the lady there said that the white iphone 4's has been reported to have technical problems where the signal gets dropped like the black iphone 4's when it was released in last year. but apple fixed that problem. so my question is why would apple allow the white iphone 4's to have the same problem in which they almost got sued over when they fixed the problem. isn't the white and black iphone's exactly the same phone except different color? i think the lady is full of sh*t but i don't know why should would tell a lie. so can anyone that uses a white iphone 4 tell me if they experienced this same problem? thanks
rashane

Postby henbeddestr » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 am

today i went to an ftc store to purchase my white iphone 4 through att. the lady there said that the white iphone 4's has been reported to have technical problems where the signal gets dropped like the black iphone 4's when it was released in last year. but apple fixed that problem. so my question is why would apple allow the white iphone 4's to have the same problem in which they almost got sued over when they fixed the problem. isn't the white and black iphone's exactly the same phone except different color? i think the lady is full of sh*t but i don't know why should would tell a lie. so can anyone that uses a white iphone 4 tell me if they experienced this same problem? thanks
I just got my white iPhone 5 days ago and i have had no problems at all! The call quality is crystal clear and the white just looks amazing! It doesn't show finger smudges like the black one does. The only problem i had is that it doesn't work right with the otterbox defender but that's not a big deal incipio has some great cases. I live out in the country and my service has still been outstanding. Go get the white iPhone! Even apple said the phone is completely redesigned from the inside. They made sure to get this phone perfect. You won't be dissapointed!
henbeddestr

Return to iPhone