<

I don't know my iPhone pass code!?

Postby raice62 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:17 am

I changed the pass code on my iPhone a couple of times today and I changed it finally and then I went to re-type it and I was in a hurry so I accidentally typed my old one and it locked me out for an hour. Then after an hour I tried it again but was talking to someone and typed it in wrong so I got locked out for another hour! Then after that hour passed I was very careful to type in the right one but I did it said iPhone disabled connect to iTunes. So I plugged it back into iTunes and it let me try the password again, I typed it in very carefully several times and no luck! Everyone said that they only way to fix it is to reset my phone, but it hasn't been backed up for months and I would lose about $200 worth of iTunes music, apps and about 1,000 photos! So is there another way that I can change my password from maybe my iTunes? If anyone knows how I would really appreciate thanks!
raice62

Postby atahalne » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:22 am

call AT&T they can fix it.
atahalne

<

Postby herold70 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:31 am

I am very sorry for your loss. Itunes has purchased items that aren't saved for the customer. You will have to make an appointment if you want to go to the genius bar. If it still is under warranty you can call Apple Tech Support. In the future I think it is best to have a back up of everything you put on your iPhone. At least that it what they tell everybody. You might be lucky with customer support if they want to give you access to the music that you purchase.
herold70

Return to iPhone