<

I forgot my iPhone 4 password, HELP!?

Postby anwyll » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:22 pm

I forgot the password to my iPhone, and I was told to restore it. So I plug my phone into the computer, and it keeps saying "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone "LUNDEN" because it is locked with a passcode. You must enter your passcode on the iPhone before it can be used with iTunes." I don't know what to do now!
anwyll

Postby chioke » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:23 pm

I forgot the password to my iPhone, and I was told to restore it. So I plug my phone into the computer, and it keeps saying "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone "LUNDEN" because it is locked with a passcode. You must enter your passcode on the iPhone before it can be used with iTunes." I don't know what to do now!
Usually, if your iPod has already connected with a computer, like the main computer, it doesn't require a passcode to detect your iPod! So if you hadn't already, try it with the first computer you used to set up your iPod, you know what I mean? It'll prob detect it.
chioke

<

Postby chadd » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:27 pm

If you go to the apple store and ask to have it restored they will do it. I belive that AT&T will do it but don't call me out on it. All this should work provided its your phone.
chadd

Return to iPhone