<

I found an iphone but its locked. How can i find out passcode to open it up and call the person n return. ?

I found an iphone but its locked. How can i find out passcode to open it up and call the person n return. ?

Postby alwin » Sat Feb 10, 1996 2:20 am

I dont know should i put it om itunes or what. I really want to return the iphone back cuz the person probably have his important information on it. When i charge it it says no service which means the person disconect the service. I have iphone so i know how it would feel if i lost it. Please some one help how should i return the iphone should i take it to apple store?
alwin

Postby dyfed14 » Fri Mar 19, 1999 9:16 am

take it to AT&T or sprint whomever its from the ATT has a sim card. they should be able to see who the phone was registered to. Apple might be able to also.
dyfed14

<

Postby conrade74 » Thu Jan 04, 2001 8:27 am

Yes apple can trace the owner from the owner's itunes account (based from that iphone's serial number).
Or you can try restoring the phone (but all information will be lost) so that phone is like new and you can have it :) Hahaha kidding though just bring it to apple store.
conrade74

Postby adal » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:53 am

Take it to a store - Oh, wait, you said that lol
Yes, take it to a store. They can handle it from there. Good thinking. ;-)
adal

Postby kendriek » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:53 am

Take the phone to an Apple store or to AT&T.
kendriek

Postby glynn62 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:21 am

Wait he will call you
glynn62

Postby nate » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:00 am

Wait he will call you
Hand it over to the police.
nate

Postby mustafa » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:13 pm

turn it over to the police and they will figure it out
mustafa

Postby danilo » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:54 am

I dont know should i put it om itunes or what. I really want to return the iphone back cuz the person probably have his important information on it. When i charge it it says no service which means the person disconect the service. I have iphone so i know how it would feel if i lost it. Please some one help how should i return the iphone should i take it to apple store?
danilo

Return to iPhone