<

Guy keeps calling with "Blocked" caller ID?

Postby arnaldr » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:43 pm

ok so i have an iphone 3g. some guy keeps calling me and the ID is just "Blocked" with no information what so ever. when i answer either of two things happens. 1 - he doesnt say anything just holds the phone or 2 - keep saying hello and bugging me.
he calls 3-4 times daily everyday. and i am 100% sure i do not no him.
What should i do?????????how do i block him or gain is contact details???
arnaldr

Postby terika » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Access the settings features on your phone.

Find the "Security" tab. Some phones may have the security feature in the main menu.

Enter your phone's security code. Though codes may be different for each cell phone provider, the default code for most phones are the last four numbers of your cell phone number.

Scroll down to the call restrictions tab and select the tab that restricts incoming calls.

Select the tab that will block unknown numbers or any number that is unknown. If your phone requires you to enter a contact to block instead of a blanket of blocked numbers , enter 10 zeros (000-000-0000). If your phone requires a name to add to the 10 zeros, enter the name "unknown caller" and save it as the contact. Since most blocked calls come across without a number attached, you may also need to add 10 nines (999-999-9999) or (000-012-345-6789). Performing this action will usually block any call with this number format.
terika

Return to iPhone