<

Help with my lost Verizon phone?

Postby hastiin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Ok so I lost my phone 2 days ago.It is verizon. I lost it in school. Or I am not sure even it might be stolen. So it is lost/stolen. I called verizon and suspended my phone so nobdy can call/text from it. IDK. I am going to get the iPhone 4 in 1-2 months. The thing is do I have to turn in my old phone in order to get the new one? Or they can just give it to me? N since I don't want to stay without phone this entire time, I really would like to know if there is a way to find my phone. I am going to try going all the offices and try to find it. There are alot of polices in my high school so I wanna know if I report my phone as lost/stolen can they like find the location where my phone is. I am pretty sure it is off know because of the charge. I know it is in school if not with somebody that took my phone when they saw it. I checked on verizon site before suspending , the minutes didn''t add but I think there was more texts than I did so I am assuming that somebody has it. And if I dont find the phone, how much do I have to pay to verizon for loosing their phone. Help me pleasee
hastiin

Postby sceley24 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:20 pm

You don't turn in your old phone when you upgrade because that is your phone. There is no way to track it unless you purchase an app to allow it to be tracked.
sceley24

<

Postby delbert69 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 pm

There's no way to track a lost or stolen phone unless you had installed a tracking app on the phone and even those can be defeated rather easily.

You didn't lose Verizon's phone. The phone was yours. There's no charge because you lost it. However, replacing it will be expensive unless you're eligible for an upgrade.

You do not need your old phone to upgrade or to buy a new phone.
delbert69

Return to iPhone