<

How can I create a magicJack APP account?

Postby truitestall40 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:38 am

Hello people,
I have an iPhone 4 on which I purchase the app called magicJack APP to make real calls, but I need an account in order to call anyone I want for real using this app.
What is the website where I can create an account in order to use such app, or is there any other way to make an account to use this app?
Thank you to all of those who can answer me this question.
Have a great day!
truitestall40

Postby dontell45 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:45 am

Hello people,
I have an iPhone 4 on which I purchase the app called magicJack APP to make real calls, but I need an account in order to call anyone I want for real using this app.
What is the website where I can create an account in order to use such app, or is there any other way to make an account to use this app?
Thank you to all of those who can answer me this question.
Have a great day!
Go to most stores Best Buy, Walmart, and Radio Shack and buy a MJ or MJ plus. I like the Magic Jack Plus then uses your computer and sign up to MJ and you now have all the account information you need to use the App on you Iphone it will use the data plan or WIFI on the Iphone and you can make call to the US from any where in the world you could get WIFI. Or use you data plan or Wifi and none of you minutes.
dontell45

Return to iPhone