<

How can I find out if my boyfriend hacked into my computer and phone?

Postby rang » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:43 am

My boyfriend somehow got my e-mail on his iphone. My hotmail account is password protected with a password that he would never guess, as is my computer. My phone is also password protected, it's an LG. I received a blank e-mail from him as well as three text messages, one saying "X" and the others saying "...". I also had a missed call from him. This all happened in the middle of the night while I was sleeping.

How is he doing this? And how can I stop him? I already changed all of my passwords but he did it again last night, and claims he doesn't know what i'm talking about.

Thanks in advance for any insight!!!!!
rang

Postby chalmer53 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 am

My boyfriend somehow got my e-mail on his iphone. My hotmail account is password protected with a password that he would never guess, as is my computer. My phone is also password protected, it's an LG. I received a blank e-mail from him as well as three text messages, one saying "X" and the others saying "...". I also had a missed call from him. This all happened in the middle of the night while I was sleeping.

How is he doing this? And how can I stop him? I already changed all of my passwords but he did it again last night, and claims he doesn't know what i'm talking about.

Thanks in advance for any insight!!!!!
That sounds like he sent you emails... that's not quite the same as hacking into your email account. It's supposed to be that way with email accounts. If he did indeed hack you, you should talk with HIM about it not with US.
chalmer53

<

Postby mannuss82 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 am

well you guys certainly look like you trust eachother.
mannuss82

Return to iPhone