<

How can i recover an accidentally deleted video from my iphone 4?

Postby brocly » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Please help!!! Its a very important video!
brocly

Postby alin » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:45 pm

try this trusted data recovery tool.
www.adiguo.com/file-recovery.html
alin

<

Postby culhwch » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:48 pm

You CAN make more not fun, ya know.
culhwch

Postby eumann37 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:53 pm

you may try asoftech data recovery which helped me before
http://www.asoftech.com/adr/
eumann37

Re: How can i recover an accidentally deleted video from my

Postby ronald17 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:35 am

If you want get photos (camera roll, photo library) back after deleting them from iphone 4, you can use Dr.Fone (iPhone 4) to directly scan and recover lost photos from your iPhone 4. This video shows you how to recover photos within three steps.

Watch Video Demo:
youtu。be/ben236KUb-o

------------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Fone is the World's 1st iPhone/iPad/iPod Data Recovery software for personal users that can recover data directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, including contacts, photos, videos, SMS, iMessages, call history, notes, reminders, voice memos, etc., as well as recover data from iTunes backup file.
* Directly Recover from iPhone 4(GSM & CDMA)/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4
* Extract iTunes Backup for all iOS (supporting iOS 6) Devices, including iPhone 5/4S
* Data loss after your device is crashed, broken, lost, iOS upgrade

Dr.Fone for Mac can help you easily recover photos, contacts, text messages, and more on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Retrieve lost & deleted data directly from your iOS device, or via its iTunes backup file.
* Directly recover from your iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1&iPod touch 4 or iTunes backup
* For all other iOS devices, like iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod touch 5; via iTunes backup
* Recover up to 12 file types, including photos, contacts, messages, videos, notes...

More Info:
total-data-recovery。com/
Recover lost files from iPhone 5 directly and iTunes backup
http://youtu.be/wUKwY2eGDLk
ronald17

Postby ronald17 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:04 am

Accidentally deleted important photos and contacts from your iPhone 5? Erased all data by restoring iPhone 5 to factory settings? Don't worry. With Dr.Fone (iPhone 5), you can easily get back your lost files.

Watch Video: http://youtu.be/wUKwY2eGDLk

Dr.Fone for iPhone 5 is designed to recover contacts, messages, notes, safari bookmarks and more from your iPhone 5 directly even without backup. Besides, if you have backed up iPhone 5 with iTunes before data loss, it will also help you extract the lost from iTunes backup file of your iPhone 5.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Mac Users: Dr.Fone for Mac

• Directly recover from your iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1&iPod touch 4 or iTunes backup
• For all other iOS devices, like iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod touch 5; via iTunes backup
• Recover up to 12 file types, including photos, contacts, messages, videos, notes...
• Preview photos and read details of messages, notes, calendar, call logs, and more
• Get back data lost due to accidental or intentional deletion,iOS device damage or iOS crash

More Info:
http://www.total-data-recovery.com/Dr.Fone/Mac/

Recover lost files from iPhone 5 directly and iTunes backup
http://youtu.be/wUKwY2eGDLk
ronald17

Postby margaretale » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Once you have synced your iPhone to the computer, iTunes has made a backup of all the data in your iPhone. You can extract your videos from the iTunes backup when you lost your iPhone. iTunes can automatically back up your iPhone videos and update it every time when you sync it. So you really have a big chance to recover videos from iTunes backup.
If you don't synced, you can directly scan and recover deleted videos from your iPhone.
margaretale

Postby gulzarbegum » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:54 am

No doubt that video plays an important role in iPhone entertainment. Watching video and recording great moment of life whenever and wherever possible make videos more and more popular on iPhone. At the same time, more and more people find how to recover video on iPhone on the internet, for some of them deleted it accidently, lost video after upgrade iOS, or had iPhone stolen etc.

So, can you recover deleted videos on iPhone after lost or deleted? I believe people who are reading this article are sure that there must be a way to fix iPhone video recovery problem. Oh, yeah, this is a problem can be solved. Learn how to get back a deleted video on iPhone caused by any reasons from the solutions for the 2 recourses.
gulzarbegum

Return to iPhone