<

How can i recover my text messages on the iphone app text now?

Postby blandford3 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:03 am

I accidentally erased the iphone app text now and it deleted all of my text messages. I really want to know if i can get these messages back somehow. Any help at all would be great.
blandford3

Postby quinton53 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:08 am

I'm so sorry

You can't.
quinton53

<

Postby amathaon » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:16 am

If you sync your iPhone to your computer, it will periodically backup your iPhone. By restoring from one of these backups, you will get back the text messages that were on your phone when it was backed up. Be careful though, everything else will be restored as well (apps, contacts, music, photos, etc).

Simply plug your iPhone into your computer. Open iTunes (if it does not automatically open), and select restore from backup. It should give you a drop down to select the most recent backup.

Good luck!
amathaon

Re: How can i recover my text messages on the iphone app tex

Postby ronald17 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:59 am

Watch the Video Demo:
http://youtu.be/tlFnl0KKx4I

Dr.Fone for iOS :
http://www.total-data-recovery.com/iOS/

Dr.Fone for iOS (PC+Mac) is the World's 1st iPhone/iPad/iPod Data Recovery software for personal users that can recover data directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, including contacts, photos, videos, SMS, iMessages, call history, notes, reminders, voice memos, etc., as well as retrieve previous data by extracting it from iTunes backup.

Newly support iOS 7 and iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C!
Recover lost files from iPhone 5 directly and iTunes backup
http://youtu.be/wUKwY2eGDLk
ronald17

Postby dorisou » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:42 am

You may try this to test if it can help you : Kvisoft iphone data recovery for mac . It provides trial version, you could purchase it once your deleted files are listed in scanning results. Good luck to you.
dorisou

Postby itehil » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:59 am

iPhone Backup Extractor - Recover Data from iPhone Backup Files

Accidently deleted Data from iPhone? Lost or broken your iPhone? Failed iOS update? If you have ever synced your iPhone with iTunes on computer, Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor is a good iPhone Data Recovery program can help you recover lost or deleted iPhone data from iTunes Backup files. It offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your iPhone data such as video, photo, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup. Easy to use software and no technical knowledge required.

Unlike other iTunes Data Recovery programs(that can only extract data from iTunes backup on computer), Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor supports data restore also. It provides an easy way to restore SMS Messages, Contacts, calendar events, notes, bookmarks from iTunes Backup back to your iPhone directly. All data from iTunes Backup will be merged perfectly on your iPhone. Restoring data to a new iPhone is also supported.

More Features:
1 Extract data from iTunes Backup on computer
2 Recover Message, contact, note, calendar, call history, voice memo, photo, video, voicemail App Data etc
3 Restore SMS, Contact, calendar, note, bookmark etc to iPhone, iPod, iPad directly
4 Retrieve data from encrypted iTunes Backup with your backup password
5 Detect all iTunes Backup files automatically on computer
6 Smart File System to view and extract all data in iTunes backup to file
7 Work perfectly for all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

Detail:
Code: Select all
goo.gl/XKdnCY

Best luck!
itehil

Return to iPhone