<

How can I save text messages from my iPhone onto my computer?

Re: How can I save text messages from my iPhone onto my comp

Postby brittagladys » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:02 pm

Yes, surely you can. iPhone is very excellent for business relationship and electronic enjoyment. Sometimes you may need to back-up your iPhone SMS to your PC for whatever factors. Fortunately, you can use iTunes, which is really a excellent device to handle iPhone information, such as shifting SMS from iPhone to Computer. Here, we will explain to you how to use iTunes to duplicate SMS from iPhone to PC with and without iTunes.Although iTunes is helpful for backup iPhone content, it also has shortcoming that you can not copy these files selectively. To export iPhone text messages to computer more flexible, you can try this how to transfer iPhone messages to computer. It is comprehensive iPhone data recovery program which can find and save your iPhone data into your computer easily and selectively. Let's check details below.
brittagladys

Re: How can I save text messages from my iPhone onto my comp

Postby martinamiller » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:03 am

If you sync your iPhone with iTunes, it will make a backup of your iPhone including your messages. You can restore your new iPhone with the previous back and all of your messages will be restored on it.
If this is not what you want, then you need to use a 3rd party application like [url=Y
]iPhone Message Recovery[/url].
martinamiller

Previous

Return to iPhone