<

How can I save text messages from my iPhone onto my computer?

Postby aethelbert55 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:58 am

I have an iPhone and I'd like to the text messages from it onto the computer so I can view them or print them (some of the "conversations" I've had with some people on it have been going for more than a year). I would hate to lose all of those text messages. If possible, I'd love a good way to transfer them to the computer.

Also, I also am not willing to "jailbreak" my phone.
aethelbert55

Postby murphey14 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:59 am

To transfer your iphone sms and contacts information to computer, you need an iphone backup solution to help. This iPhone SMS Contact Transfer can transfer all iPhone SMS and contacts to computer in clicks.

real purchase: http://www.ipodtocomputercopy.com/iphoneconverter/tansee-iphone-sms-contacts-transfer.html

Hope it helps.
murphey14

<

Postby truesdell41 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:02 am

To transfer your iphone sms and contacts information to computer, you need an iphone backup solution to help. This iPhone SMS Contact Transfer can transfer all iPhone SMS and contacts to computer in clicks.

real purchase: http://www.ipodtocomputercopy.com/iphoneconverter/tansee-iphone-sms-contacts-transfer.html

Hope it helps.
I use PC Suite for iPhone, and all the data can have saved on my PC, here is the address you can have it http://91.pandaapp.com/
truesdell41

Postby englbehrt17 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:27 am

Hi Ruehl,
Apple iTunes is helpless to transfer and save text messages from iPhone to computer. iPhone SMS Backup works well for me to save my text messages from my iPhone to my computer. So I guess it is a good way to help you out.

http://www.ipod-to-computer.net/iPhone-sms-backup.html
englbehrt17

Postby jung-hee » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:38 am

You can save your all messages with the use of iphone pc suite. Install iphone pc suite and find backup option, then select check boxes (messages, notes,contacts etc.). then normal condition like press next or ok button. I also saves my messages using pc suite.
jung-hee

Re: How can I save text messages from my iPhone onto my comp

Postby jamesstevens24 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Give the Decipher tools a shot. My wife and I both use decipher text message to save our iphone texts to our computer for archiving. I'm using version 4 of the tool and it is very stable and I use it several times a month just to keep records of our sms conversations for our business. Cheers! :) Site is deciphertools (dot) com
jamesstevens24

Postby winan » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:22 pm

iTunes will backup everything on the iPhone, including SMS messages and contacts.
In iTunes, with the iPhone selected on the left, click the Info tab and make sure Contact syncing is enabled.
Hope it worked for you so much.
winan

Postby ben0882 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:19 am

Watch Video Demo:
youtu。be/SzQw-YqnOhw

Wondershare MobileGo for iOS can help you transfer music, movies, TV Shows, music videos, iTunes U, podcasts, audiobooks, playlist, contacts, SMS, photos and more from iPad/iPhone/iPod to computer/iTunes easily, and vice verse.

Different from iTunes, it can convert music and extract music from video to iOS devices directly. Moreover, you can share files between your iPad, iPhone and iPod without erasing anything!

* Transfer Media files to iTunes/PC, and vice verse
* Copy photos, albums between iPhone, iPad, iPod and Computer(Windows 8)
* Fully Manage Your iPhone Contacts & SMS without iTunes
* Import various kinds of music and video incompatible with iTunes
* Directly transfer music, photos, contacts, SMS and more between different iOS devices with one click

More Info:
iphone-manager。com/
ben0882

Postby miahkmnwa » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:34 am

Hi dear, Thankfully, you can use iTunes, which is really a good tool to manage iPhone data, including transferring text from iPhone to Computer. In this article, you can show know how to use iTunes to copy text rom iPhone to computer URL= ipubsoft(DOT)com/iphone/copy-sms-from-iphone-to-computer.html with and without iTunes.
miahkmnwa

Postby ravennight » Sat May 04, 2013 4:48 am

i have came across a site and found some kind of software is available to move text and photos to computer for both Iphone and android phones...................................................................... :roll:
ravennight

Next

Return to iPhone