<

How can i sync my iPhone without erasing all my music?

Postby amhlaoibh40 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 am

i just bought a new computer because my other one crashed unexpectedly and im scared to connect my iphone to it because i didn't but a lot of the Songs but i don't want them to get erased.
amhlaoibh40

Postby achaius » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:27 am

Disable/cancel the auto sync right away when you plug it in. Then transfer the music to the iPhone.
achaius

<

Postby ludwik38 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:32 am

Disable/cancel the auto sync right away when you plug it in. Then transfer the music to the iPhone.
Auto sync with new computer will erase iphone contents those not purchased from itunes store.
itunes blocks this function since itunes is the tool with one way to transfer files from itune to iphone. you
must utilize other tools to achieve that. There're couple of tools for transferring the files between iphone
and computer (for backup)depends on your demands, e.g transfer only songs/videos, transfer photos etc. You can have a look of below review site, hope it useful.
ludwik38

Postby morrie » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:33 am

Many iPhone users have asked this.
It won't be a problem if you use Cucusoft iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer
It automatically transfers your iPod and iPhone music, video, playlist, photos to computer and iTunes. Backup all your music and video in a couple of clicks. Really makes music and videos sharing pretty simple and enjoyable. Wish this can help and good luck.

I think its step by step guide is most helpful.
http://www.iphone-to-computer.net/transfer-songs-videos-photos-playlists-from-iphone-to-computer.html

It is easy to use and you can try it now.
http://www.google.com/#q=site:iphone-to-computer.net++cucusoft+iphone+to+computer&hl=en&newwindow=1&filter=0&fp=aa0e561cd8821793
morrie

Postby wyn » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:40 am

??????????????

Hi, I recommend an iPhone to computer iTunes transfer software.
http://www.ipod-to-ipod-touch.com/transfer-songs-videos-photos-playlists-from-iphone-to-computer-or-itunes.html

It can help you copy songs videos photos playlists etc from iPhone to computer or iTunes in a couple of clicks. Supports all types of iPods and iPhones including iPad, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod nano 5G, iPod touch and so on.

Hope it helpful for you.
wyn

Return to iPhone