<

How can I tell if my iPhone 4 has been hacked, compromised or jailbroken by someone trying to steal my info?

How can I tell if my iPhone 4 has been hacked, compromised or jailbroken by someone trying to steal my info?

Postby archere44 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:25 pm

There have been some strange coincidences.
archere44

Postby zorba91 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:26 pm

The iPhone is unlike cell phones that preceded it because it has an operating system similar to that of a computer. This means that an iPhone could be compromised and "hacked" by an enterprising and unscrupulous computer programmer, just as a computer can. A few signs will help you to discover whether your iPhone has been hacked and, if so, whether you should wipe it clean and return it to the state it was in when you first got it.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Wake the iPhone by pressing the "Sleep/Wake" button at the top. Swipe the slider to exit the splash screen and go to the "Home" menu screen. Tap the "SMS" icon to launch the program.

See if you have received a text message that is only a "square" character. This indicates that the iPhone has been compromised with a SMS hack.

Note how long the battery takes to run low on power. If the battery is running low on power quicker than before, a hacker may be using the iPhone's cellular capability and draining its battery.

Hold the iPhone in your hands between calls. A warmer-than-usual iPhone can indicate that the cellular network is still in use surreptitiously

Listen for a "buzzing" sound emanating from the iPhone between calls, which can indicate that the microphone has been hacked and is transmitting audio through the cellular network to another person.
zorba91

<

Postby giomar90 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Oooooooooooooooh so you are wanting all that info back I took. Lol
giomar90

Return to iPhone