<

How do I change the name that Siri calls me on my iPhone 4s?

Postby helushka » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:07 am

On my iPhone 4s, Siri addresses me as one of my friends' contact names. For instance, if i ask Siri what my name is, it tells me it's my friend's name and his contact pops up and everything. How do I change it so that it doesn't do this anymore? I try to tell Siri to change my name but when it does it just changes the nickname of the friend's contact and my friend's contact is still the owner of the phone. Please help!
helushka

Postby rickey83 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:08 am

On my iPhone 4s, Siri addresses me as one of my friends' contact names. For instance, if i ask Siri what my name is, it tells me it's my friend's name and his contact pops up and everything. How do I change it so that it doesn't do this anymore? I try to tell Siri to change my name but when it does it just changes the nickname of the friend's contact and my friend's contact is still the owner of the phone. Please help!
Save your info on contacts:

Click on setting --> General --> Siri --> My info and select the contact that you created (under your name) and voila!
rickey83

<

Postby omet14 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:11 am

I'd slap her around a little and tell her to get her crap together. Than I'd make he make me a sandwich and get me a beer.

Then I'd sell the iPhone and get something with Android.
omet14

Return to iPhone