<

How to close programs on iPhone 4?

Postby edson » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:24 pm

So my iPhone has multitasking, and so the program doesn't really close when I click the home button. This is an assumption based on battery running very quickly and apps starting up really quickly when I re-open it (I'm not very good with these things). So how do I close the programs? They take a lot of battery just running in the background.
edson

Postby clyffton80 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:26 pm

double click the home button and when the apps appear touch and hold until u get a little delete sign
clyffton80

<

Postby keme47 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:29 pm

double click the home button and when the apps appear touch and hold until u get a little delete sign
1. Double press the Home button and a dock should pop up.

2. On the dock you should be able to see all the opened apps. Hold onto one of the app's icon (preferably the first one you see) until all the icons starts to shake and a X should show up on each app icon.

3. Press the X on each app (start with the first one so the list moves to the left) one-by-one. Tap the X continuously on the same position of the screen so you can close each app quicker.

4. Once complete, you can press anywhere on the screen (above the dock) to return to the thing opened (Home Screen most likely) or press the Home button.
keme47

Postby gara » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:37 pm

If you're asking to delete the app., then the best way is to hold your home button, and then find the app. again, then hold onto the app. until you see a little "x" sign on the top right.
If you're asking how to CLOSE programs (as in your programs are lagging your iPhone and then freezing), you could always restart your iPhone by holding your lock button and your home button together for a good 15 minutes. This will not shut off your iPhone, this will only restart it. Once it shuts off, turn it on again (if it doesn't turn on), and run back the app.
To save battery, simply go to your settings, touch "Brightness", and adjust to your liking.
In my opinion, I'd turn off "auto brightness", and adjust the brightness setting bar to just about slightly under the 50%. So in percent speaking, I'd have it around 40-45% for brightness setting.
If your programs are still lagging and freezing up your iPhone, then I'd suggest you delete the program and reinstall the program again.
gara

Postby robb90 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:49 pm

If you're asking to delete the app., then the best way is to hold your home button, and then find the app. again, then hold onto the app. until you see a little "x" sign on the top right.
If you're asking how to CLOSE programs (as in your programs are lagging your iPhone and then freezing), you could always restart your iPhone by holding your lock button and your home button together for a good 15 minutes. This will not shut off your iPhone, this will only restart it. Once it shuts off, turn it on again (if it doesn't turn on), and run back the app.
To save battery, simply go to your settings, touch "Brightness", and adjust to your liking.
In my opinion, I'd turn off "auto brightness", and adjust the brightness setting bar to just about slightly under the 50%. So in percent speaking, I'd have it around 40-45% for brightness setting.
If your programs are still lagging and freezing up your iPhone, then I'd suggest you delete the program and reinstall the program again.
Hey there,

As we all know that iPhone is the best of all and iPhone is here to stay. Its better
to get ahead in the game by learning how to program (with NO Programming experience)
and rule the iPhone and iPad game.

You can start it right now and enjoy the benefits in weeks.

http://tinyurl.com/MobileProgrammer
robb90

Return to iPhone