<

How do i delete local files on my iphone in spotify?

Postby darius73 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:47 pm

i started uploading local files from my computer's spotify to my iphone and it was taking hte same songs i have in itunes and putting them into spotify as well on my iphone, so it was taking up double the space, and now i don't know how to get rid of them. i know how to delete a playlist, but i can't delete local files because its default, and when i swipe a song there is no remove option. eventually i plan to upgrade to spofity premium, but for now i'd like to not have the same songs twice on my iphone. i canceled the spotify sync midway but there are still a bunch on there and its bothering me, is there a way to clear local files on my iphone, but leave them in the app on the computer? sorry for the super long-a** question btw
darius73

Postby baiardo46 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:53 pm

i started uploading local files from my computer's spotify to my iphone and it was taking hte same songs i have in itunes and putting them into spotify as well on my iphone, so it was taking up double the space, and now i don't know how to get rid of them. i know how to delete a playlist, but i can't delete local files because its default, and when i swipe a song there is no remove option. eventually i plan to upgrade to spofity premium, but for now i'd like to not have the same songs twice on my iphone. i canceled the spotify sync midway but there are still a bunch on there and its bothering me, is there a way to clear local files on my iphone, but leave them in the app on the computer? sorry for the super long-a** question btw
Post this question again in the category:

Consumer Electronics >> Mobile Phones & Plans.

You're more 'likely' to get answers there me thinks!!
baiardo46

Return to iPhone