<

How do I get my voicemail back on my iphone?

Postby chango46 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:35 am

I just updated my iphone 3g and when I was trying to listen to my voicemail but it seems like I lost all my voicemails! I kept very important ones and if they were deleted that would be horrible! Is there any way I can get them back? When I click on voicemail it calls it and says I need a put in a mail box number. What's that?
chango46

Postby gilmat49 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:39 am

I just updated my iphone 3g and when I was trying to listen to my voicemail but it seems like I lost all my voicemails! I kept very important ones and if they were deleted that would be horrible! Is there any way I can get them back? When I click on voicemail it calls it and says I need a put in a mail box number. What's that?
I was actually looking for the same question several days before. during the process of attempting to search the answer I found a way to obtain the iOS4 for real from www.iphone4dome.tk. the iphone is scheduled to ship in just a few days and I can't wait.

Enjoy the new phone
gilmat49

<

Postby hanlon24 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:47 am

You need to call AT&T at 1-800-331-0500 from a different phone so that they can troubleshoot your issue. It sounds like the voicemail retrieval number was corrupted during the update and they will need to fix that. If the voicemail messages were deleted there is no way of getting them back. Once they are gone they are gone forever
hanlon24

Return to iPhone