<

How to Know if girl Is Lying (LONG Distance Relationship)?

Postby keven » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:46 pm

There is one girl I know for almost year and a half, we both like each other but until now I never meet her face to face, the problem is that sometimes i feel like i didn't trust her so much because of the way she speak to me. Recently she said to me that her close friend (BOY) going to give her an Iphone as a present. Then when I ask her who that guy,she said "you didn't know if telling you" and she also said that she have a lot friend that mostly is a boy that I never know. Last time she had said to me that don't misunderstand/misjudge about her with other guy, she said "we are just a best friend only". I tried to get rid of this doubt feeling on her but unfortunately I'm failed. Now what should I do to counter this kind of problem..please help me.

Sry for my bad English
keven

Postby izaak » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:48 pm

You can only trust and hope. She is allowed to have male friends. Being judgmental of that could ruin a good thing if it is what you have. I would ask her honest truth, and take face value what she says. Be sweet and expect that she isn't trying to tear your feelings up. If you find out otherwise, then you can react how you need to.

That is just my advice, don't ruin it if it is good. If it's not, it will ruin itself soon enough. I would ask her to clarify with her male friends she is taken. But don't over-think things.
izaak

<

Postby bhanu » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:49 pm

We'll i can relate to her alo of my friends are guys guys are easier to tlak to fun and they are forward with no drama but u cant be mad at her ! u guys arent togeather so she has real will and u guys havent met so i am sorry but until u meet u are stuck in friend ville
bhanu

Postby maerewine14 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:55 pm

When you hug someone...never be the first to let go.
maerewine14

Return to iPhone